QUICK BROWSE CONTENT
- PURPOSE, USE, AND LIMITATIONS
- USE OF COPYRIGHT
- CONTRIBUTOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- AFFILIATES BOOK & VIDEO STORES
- FORUM RULES
1) PURPOSE, USE, AND LIMITATIONS
- The Rally Group B Shrine (rallygroupbshrine.org), henceforth referred to as “this Website”, was created for historical preservation and educational purposes by its owner, author and chief editor, Jay Auger – henceforth referred to as the “Owner”.
- This Website, including all of its content, is for your private use only. Any form of duplication methods (including but not limited to copy/paste of text or screen capture) is strictly forbidden. However, sharing hyperlinks to the site on social media is permitted as long as it is for the sole purpose of study, research, criticism or review, and it is obligatory that you publicly acknowledge the article’s author and this Website as the source. All Rights Reserved.
- Honest attempts are made to provide the most factual and correct information possible. In case of disparity or conflict between information sources, the editor has no choice but to make an “educated guess” based on his decades of experience and vast topical knowledge. As such, some of the written information contained in this Website may be based off the editor or particular author’s personal opinion (most often shown in italic text) and should not be taken as actual fact. Any published work that the particular author may have consulted (but not illegally reproduced) are listed in the article’s “REFERENCES” section; however this does not constitute an endorsement or partnership between the parties.
- In no way shall this Website and Owner be held responsible or liable for your use or misuse of the material and media contained within this Website.
- This Website inherently does not contain harmful spyware or viruses. However, this Website and owner shall not be responsible or liable for any damage caused to or any loss suffered by users of this Website resulting from any viruses or other items of a destructive nature that may infect computer equipment or other property as a result of its use.
- Any submitted or contributed information or media by a third party to this Website are not monetarily rewarded by its Owner and are used at the editor’s discretion. Use of such material on the Website does not constitute an endorsement or partnership between the parties.
- Users of the “forum” section of this Website are solely responsible for their comments and do not necessarily represent the views or values of this Website’s Owner or team members.
- This Website’s Owner or editor reserves the right to permanently reject, edit, or delete any comment and material posted on this website without prior notice.
- In no instance shall you attempt to impersonate being a team member, the Owner, or being associated with the Website as to gain favours or collect data from people or organisations.
- In no instance shall you attempt to use this Website’s content to harm, discredit, or alienate its Owner or its team members.
2) USE OF COPYRIGHT
- It is strictly forbidden to use the written content and media found within this Website for the purpose of your financial gain. Private use, including sharing hyperlinks to the site on social media, is otherwise permitted as long as it is for the sole purpose of study, research, criticism or review. However, it is obligatory that you publicly acknowledge the article’s author and this Website as the source. All Rights Reserved.
- Any form of duplication methods of this Website’s content, including but not limited to copy/paste of text and screen capture, is strictly forbidden. However, special permission, such as for an article sale, can be given on a case-to-case basis. Please contact this Website’s Owner via this CONTACT form. Imagery found in the WALLPAPERS section is exempt for your private use as computer background images only.
- This Website has been made without any prior approval or license from other parties and may contain third party sourced text/articles, videos, and pictures/images. The outside material is normally used on this Website either under permission, with attribution to its respective owner (or source), or used under “fair dealing” which includes; education (general knowledge), historical preservation, and identification purposes, with no attempt made to alienate the respective Intellectual Property / Copyright owners or to provide financial gain for this Website’s Owner. Use of such material on the Website does not constitute an endorsement or partnership between the parties.
- This Website and its Owner are not responsible or liable for any breach of copyright pertaining to third party media (pictures or videos) hosted on other websites or online services (including but not limited to YouTube – cited as example) which are linked back or embedded in this Website; the media is used under the assumption that the operators of these sites have full license to display such content or are their actual Intellectual Property owners.
- The operators of any linked sites are solely responsible and liable for the content of their sites. Use of such links on the Website does not constitute an endorsement or partnership between the parties.
- All brands and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use on the Website is limited to identification purposes and does not constitute an endorsement or partnership between the parties.
- It is this Website’s intent not to redistribute third party material – copy protection features have been added to the Website towards that goal. However this does not expressly guarantee possible misuse of the material by other parties or electronic systems.
- All reasonable efforts are made by this Website’s Owner to prevent unauthorised use of copyrighted material (such as copy protection cited above). However, due to the great quantity of content found within this Website, omissions are possible without express intent of infringement. If you are a copyright owner of material found within this Website and have questions, objections, or wish attribution to be present, about the use of your property, please contact this Website’s Owner via this CONTACT form before taking legal action. All efforts shall be made towards a peaceful and fair resolution.
- This Website has a Facebook page, but is otherwise not found on Twitter, Reddit, or other social media platforms. If you find any website, blog, forum, and/or person attempting to impersonate this Website, Owner or any of its team members, then please use this CONTACT form to report it.
- NOTE CONCERNING PUBLISHING DATES: Most of this Website’s articles were previously written and hosted on the Owner’s personal blog (now defunct) in the 2014-2015 time-frame. All then current articles were transferred to this Website in January & February 2016. As such, the original publishing dates were lost after the transfer but the Owner reserves copyright as from 2014.
3) CONTRIBUTOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A “Contributor” is a person or corporate entity that has chosen to freely submit information or material, either in textual or media form. Texts (words), pictures, other static imagery, audio and/or video submitted by the Contributor to this Website are henceforth referred to as a “Contribution”.
- The Contributor’s full legal name shall be freely given to this Website when submitting a Contribution. The Contributor shall allow the Website to publish its, his or her name. Anonymity or discretion can however be granted on certain conditions, such as to the owner of a Group B car who may fear theft or unwanted public attention.
- The Contributor warrants to the Website and its Owner that The Contributor owns or controls the Intellectual Property Rights (Copyright) of any Contribution and/or that it does not infringe on any existing copyright or any other rights of any person or entity.
- The Contributor hereby indemnifies and shall keep the Website and its Owner fully and effectually indemnified against all actions, claims, demands, proceedings, costs and damages (including any damages or compensation paid by the Website and its Owner on the advice of its legal advisers to compromise or settle any claim) and all legal costs or other expenses and losses, including (but not limited to) losses of profits, arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the above warranties or out of any claim by a third party based on any facts which, if substantiated, would constitute such a breach.
- Unless expressly agreed with the Website’s Owner in writing, the Contributor hereby unconditionally and irrevocably waives, in respect of any Contribution and any updates or revisions to such Contribution made by the Website, all rights to be identified as the author of such Contribution and all rights to object to derogatory treatment of such Contribution to which the Contributor may now or at any future time be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world. However, it is the Website’s policy to fully credit authors and/or the original Intellectual Property owners with a clear mention to their name.
- Any Contribution shall be made upon the Contributor’s own free will and is without monetary recompense or reward by this Website or its Owner. Some form of compensation can however be discussed on a case-to-case basis with this Website’s Owner. Such arrangements shall be kept private by all parties.
- Publication of the Contributor’s material on the Website shall in no way constitute an endorsement or partnership between the parties.
- The Contributor is deemed to have read and accepted all of these Terms and Conditions when submitting a Contribution to this Website.
- This Website may feature and/or allow the WordAds program for monetising advertisement. If such advertisements are present, this Website’s Owner is not responsible or liable for the content, nature, or actions of the ad(s) and advertiser(s).
- If a hyperlink, logo, or image contained within this Website (other than WordAds) redirects to a commercial website or third party webpage, it is a courtesy given to that company, organisation, or person by this Website’s Owner. These specific logos, slogans, or imagery are therefore used under permission.
- This Website does not contain endorsements: the operators of any ad-linked sites are solely responsible and liable for the content of their sites and share no personal or commercial relation to this Website’s Owner.
- Honorary team members or “expert contributors” as listed on the MEET THE TEAM page were not monetarily compensated for their assistance and do not necessarily endorse this Website or its Owner.
- All advertisement revenue is used as compensation for the Owner’s effort, time, and fees associated (past, present, or future) of setting up and managing this Website.
5) ASSOCIATES / AFFILIATES BOOK & VIDEO STORES
- All items linked through the Website’s “stores” are the sole responsibility of the operators of the sites they redirect to. This Website and its Owner are not responsible or liable for the items, their pricing, or their appearance in the stores.
- This Website and its Owner are not affiliated with the operators of these sites. Their display on the Website does not constitute an endorsement or partnership between the parties.
- In no event shall this Website and its Owner be responsible or liable for your actions and purchases in the stores.
- All donations given shall strictly be a consideration for the Website’s Owner effort, time, and fees associated (past, present, or future) of setting up and managing the Website. As such all donations are a personal gift to this Website’s Owner and can in no way be claimed or considered for any other purpose.
- Donations cannot be returned, refunded, claimed as tax credit, or used as a means to coerce, harm or alienate this Website’s Owner or its team members.
- All donations shall be kept anonymous and private.
- By donating you agree to the Terms listed in this section.
- The Rally Group B Shrine Forum is meant for all rally enthusiasts and most importantly to the fans of the Group B era, but anybody is welcome so long as they are not here to cause trouble or mischief.
- “Trolls” are not welcome on the Forums and will be banned as soon as detected. No personal attacks or insults for the Website, its Owner, team members, moderators or any regular user of the forums will be tolerated.
- No profanity is allowed! This includes use of any alternate methods of writing profane or offensive words or through using symbols and imagery.
- No “flame wars” of any kind will be tolerated. This includes but is not limited to arguments based on ethnicity, race, religion, sex and sexual orientation.
- This is a public forum that must remain family-friendly. Posting of sexually explicit materials or other adult content is prohibited including images or videos containing covered nudity or see-through clothing, lewd or provocative poses, close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches. If you see it, report it immediately through the CONTACT page.
- The Website Owner and moderators reserve the right to edit or remove any inappropriate or problematic content on the forums without prior notice.
- The Website Owner and moderators reserve the right to ban any registered user from the forums and/or the website without prior notice.
- The views and opinions expressed on the forums are not necessarily those of the Website’s Owner, team members, or moderators.
- Please avoid cross-posting. This means that honest attempts must be made to research prior posts or browsing through the Website’s vast topical knowledge before posting similar or superfluous content. All posts should be made in the correct forum for the topics they address.
- It is not allowed to create topics or write posts that directly competes with, duplicates, and/or contests the Website’s content. Any information contribution should be made via use of this CONTACT FORM. Any other contact request should be made via use of the CONTACT menu.
- In no instance shall you attempt to impersonate being a team member, moderator, or being associated with the Website when posting.
- User names, signatures, topics, posts, links or locations that contain company names or URLs (hyperlinks) to deliberately promote commercial or personal websites or blogs, a specific ideology or religion, for sale items, or any other material not related to the purpose of this website are NOT allowed. If you wish to promote or sell any Group B related products, services or events, please use THIS LINK to learn how to advertise on the website.
- Any content that does not infringe on Intellectual Property Rights and that is posted on or created for the Forum becomes the property of this Website and its Owner. You waive all claims to copyright when posting on the Forum.
- In no way shape or form shall you do anything to delete, remove, or modify content with the intent to harm the Website, its Owner, its team members, or the Forum community.
- All of the Terms and Conditions may be amended or modified without prior notice.
- By accessing this website you agree to all of the Terms and Conditions listed above.