FIRST, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING ARTICLES OF THIS WEBSITE’S DISCLAIMER;
- This website has been made without any prior approval or license from other parties and may contain third party sourced text/articles, videos, and pictures/images. Brands and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. The outside material is strictly used on this website for fair dealing including; education, historical preservation, and identification purposes, with no attempt made to alienate the respective copyright owners nor to provide financial gain for this website’s owner.
- It is possible for the parent host of this website to provide advertisement at the bottom of each webpage. If such advertisement is present, this website’s owner is not responsible for the content, nature, actions of the advertiser(s), and does not receive financial compensation.
- If a hyperlink or image contained within this website’s right hand sidebar redirects to a commercial website, it is a courtesy given to that company by the website’s owner. Logos and slogans are used under permission.
- Any donation given shall not be for the financial gain of the website’s owner but as a personal consideration for the effort, time, and fees associated (past, present, or future) of setting up and managing the website. As such, donations are a personal gift to the website owner and can in no way be claimed or considered for any other purpose.
- FULL WEBSITE DISCLAIMER AVAILABLE HERE.
CLAIMS TO COPYRIGHT – STATEMENT FROM THIS WEBSITE’S OWNER:
Due to the enormity of content found within this website, it is possible that some content was sourced from third party information contributors which may have omitted to mention attribution or from sources that had already copied your content without your prior consent. As such, I may not be directly responsible for any breach of copyright. For the sole purpose of fair dealing, it is my hope that you will consider allowing the use of your material on this website. However, I will respect any objection to my actual use of copyrighted material but it is your burden to prove that you are the true legal owner. Please understand that just saying that you are the owner may or may not be proof enough (this step is to prevent attempts at damaging the website’s content with unfounded copyright attacks). As such, you may have to back it up with documents or enough factual evidence. If such evidence is satisfactorily presented, you will be presented with choices to be taken towards my use of your copyrighted material on my website. However, since I do not get any commercial revenue from this website, I will not monetarily compensate you for the past or current use of your material: it will simply be removed otherwise.
Please use this form to formulate any objections or concerns to the use of copyrighted material on this website (filling instructions available below the form):
- NAME: Please enter your legal FULL NAME. This is to help to identify your credentials.
- COMPANY: Please enter the name of your business (leave blank for individuals).
- EMAIL: Please enter your primary email address so I can contact you.
- WEBPAGE THAT CONTAINS THE PROPERTY: Please “copy/paste” the hyperlink from your internet browser’s address bar while on the specific webpage from my website that contains your copyrighted property.
- ACTION REQUESTED: Please select which action you desire for your copyrighted property between these choices; “removal” (your property will be permanently deleted from the website), “attribution” (your name or business name can be added to your property in various forms; watermark or caption (picture), author credit (article, video), “source” (link back to your website, can also be combined with attribution), “other” (please explain in comment box).
- COMMENT / PROOF OF OWNERSHIP: Just saying that you are the owner may not be enough. Examples of such proof can be presented in various forms; direct website link to your property (if your property is on a website that you own, please “copy/paste” the direct link to it. Your website must also contain enough information as to identify you (i.e. personal blog , corporate credentials, etc)), other (please explain in as much details possible your claim to copyright if no internet proof can be presented).
- CLICK “SUBMIT” WHEN FINISHED. You should get a reply within 72 hours.