FIRST, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING ARTICLES OF THIS WEBSITE’S DISCLAIMER;
- This website, including all of its content, is for private use only. Any form of duplication methods (including copy/paste or screen capture) is strictly forbidden. However, sharing hyperlinks to the site on social media is permitted as long as it is for the sole purpose of study, research, criticism or review, and it is obligatory that you publicly acknowledge the author and this website as the source.
- Special permission to use the material for any other purpose (such as commercial ventures) is possible but will be considered on a case to case basis. The owner of this website reserves the right to reject any requests at his discretion.
- This website has been made without any prior approval or license from other parties and may contain third party sourced text/articles, videos, and pictures/images. Brands and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. The outside material is strictly used on this website for fair dealing including; education, historical preservation, and identification purposes, with no attempt made to alienate the respective copyright owners nor to provide financial gain for this website’s owner.
- Any donation given shall not be for the financial gain of the website’s owner but as a personal consideration for the effort, time, and fees associated (past, present, or future) of setting up and managing the website. As such, donations are a personal gift to the website owner and can in no way be claimed or considered for any other purpose.
- FULL WEBSITE DISCLAIMER AVAILABLE HERE.
USE OF COPYRIGHT – STATEMENT FROM THIS WEBSITE’S OWNER:
Unless outside sources are clearly noted at the bottom of the specific webpage, texts contained within that webpage are copyrighted to me and cannot be reproduced in any way or form (including by copy/paste or screen capture). You may inquire as to ask permission to use the website’s textual content by filling out the form below.
NOTE: I also have many contacts to people / businesses who own vast Group B era picture and video archives. If you are a TV production or any other entity interested in legally procuring visual media pertaining to the Group B era then do let me know and I will help you find the specific material you are looking for and get you in contact with the appropriate parties!
Please use this form to formulate your request (filling instructions available below the form):
- NAME: Please enter your legal FULL NAME. This is to help to identify your credentials.
- COMPANY: Please enter the name of your business (leave blank for individuals).
- EMAIL: Please enter your primary email address so I can contact you back.
- PAGE THAT CONTAINS THE MATERIAL: Please “copy/paste” the hyperlink from your internet browser’s address bar while on the specific webpage from my website that contains the material that you wish to use.
- DETAILS OF YOUR REQUEST: Please explain how the material will be used or add any pertinent details.
- CLICK “SUBMIT” WHEN FINISHED. You should get a reply within 72 hours.