PURPOSE, USE, AND LIMITATIONS
- The Rally Group B Shrine (rallygroupbshrine.org), henceforth referred to as “this website”, was created for historical preservation and educational purposes by its owner and author, Jay Auger – henceforth referred to as the “owner” and/or “author”.
- This website, including all of its content, is for your private use only. Any form of duplication methods (including but not limited to copy/paste of text or screen capture) is strictly forbidden. However, sharing hyperlinks to the site on social media is permitted as long as it is for the sole purpose of study, research, criticism or review, and it is obligatory that you publicly acknowledge the author and this website as the source. All rights reserved.
- Honest attempts are made by this website’s author to provide the most factual and correct information possible. In case of disparity or conflict, the author has no choice but to make assumptions on which information is correct compared to another source. As such, some of the written information contained in this website is based off the author’s personal opinion (most often denoted in italic text) and should not be taken as actual fact.
- In no way shall this website and owner be held responsible for your use of the material and media contained within this website.
- This website inherently does not contain harmful spyware or viruses. However, this website and owner shall not be responsible for any damage caused to or any loss suffered by users of this website resulting from any viruses or other items of a destructive nature that may infect computer equipment or other property as a result of its use.
- Any submitted/contributed information or media by a third party to this website is not monetarily rewarded by its owner and is used at the latter’s discretion.
- Users of the “blog” section of this website are solely responsible for their comments.
- This website’s author reserves the right to permanently reject, edit, or delete any comment and material posted on this website without prior notice.
- In no instance shall you attempt to use this website’s content to harm, discredit, or alienate its owner.
USE OF COPYRIGHT
- It is strictly forbidden to use the written content and media found within this website for the purpose of your financial gain. Private use, including sharing hyperlinks to the site on social media, is otherwise permitted as long as it is for the sole purpose of study, research, criticism or review. However, it is obligatory that you publicly acknowledge the author and this website as the source.
- Any form of duplication methods of this website’s content, including but not limited to copy/paste of text and screen capture, is strictly forbidden. However, special permission can be given on a case to case basis. Please contact this website’s owner via this CONTACT form. Imagery found in the WALLPAPERS section is exempt for your private use as background images only.
- This website has been made without any prior approval or license from other parties and may contain third party sourced text/articles, videos, and pictures/images. The outside material is normally used on this website either under permission, with attribution to its respective owner (or source), or used under “fair dealing” which includes; education (general knowledge), historical preservation, and identification purposes, with no attempt made to alienate the respective copyright owners nor to provide financial gain for this website’s owner.
- This website’s owner is not responsible for any breach of copyright pertaining to third party media (pictures or videos) hosted on other websites or online services (i.e. YouTube) that are linked or embedded in this website. This website’s owner has no relation to the operators of these sites.
- All brands and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use on this website is limited to identification purposes.
- The operators of any linked sites are solely responsible for the content of their sites.
- All reasonable efforts are made by this website’s owner to prevent unauthorized use of copyrighted material. However, due to the great quantity of content found within this website, omissions are possible without express intent of infringement. If you are a copyright owner of material found within this website and have questions, objections, or wish attribution to be present, about the use of your property, please contact this website’s owner via this CONTACT form before taking legal action. All efforts shall be made towards a peaceful and fair resolution.
- This website has a Facebook page, but is otherwise not found on Twitter, Reddit, or other social media platforms. If you find any website, blog, forum, and/or person attempting to impersonate this website or owner, then please use this CONTACT form to report it.
- NOTE CONCERNING PUBLISHING DATES: Most of this website’s articles were previously written and hosted on the owner’s personal blog (www.reccerallysport.com) in the 2014-2015 time-frame. They were transferred to this website in January & February 2016. As such, the original publishing dates were lost after the transfer but the author reserves his copyrights as from 2014.
- This website allows WordAds for advertisements. If such advertisements are present, this website’s owner is not responsible for the content, nature, or actions of the advertiser(s).
- If a hyperlink, logo, or image contained within this website (other than WordAds) redirects to a commercial website or third party webpage, it is a courtesy given to that company, organization, or person by this website’s owner. These specific logos, slogans, or imagery are therefore used under permission.
- This website does not contain endorsements: the operators of any ad-linked sites are solely responsible for the content of their sites and share no personal or direct business relation to this website’s owner.
- All advertisement revenue is used as compensation for the owner’s effort, time, and fees associated (past, present, or future) of setting up and managing this website.
ASSOCIATES / AFFILIATES & VIDEO STORES
- Any purchases made from the stores are solely handled by either BookDepository.com, Amazon.com, Pacenotes Rally Magazine, or Duke Marketing Ltd, respectively.
- This website and its owner are not responsible for the items or their pricing in the stores.
- This website and its owner are not affiliated with any entity or seller in the stores and in no way endorses the companies, individuals, or their products.
- In no event shall this website and its owner be liable for your actions and purchases in the stores.
- Any donation given shall not be for the financial gain of this website’s owner but as a personal consideration for the effort, time, and fees associated (past, present, or future) of setting up and managing the website. As such, donations are a personal gift to this website’s owner and can in no way be claimed or considered for any other purpose.
- Any donation cannot be returned, refunded, claimed as tax credit, or used as a means to coerce this website’s owner.
- All donations shall be anonymous and private unless the donor wishes to have his/her name publicly shown on this website, in which case a “CONTRIBUTOR” page shall be created for such a purpose. However, it must not be for the sake of commercial exposure.
- By donating, you agree to the terms listed above.
- All terms and conditions may be amended or modified without prior notice.
- By accessing this website you agree to all the terms listed above.