- Your ad proposal must be directly or closely related to products, services, or events about Group B or the motorsport of rallying (in example; books, magazines, DVD/BDs, collectibles, rally car replica or restoration services, or rally events). Unrelated advertising is strictly forbidden and will be rejected (does not apply to WordAds).
- Your website must not contain adult or offensive material and must be free of spyware and viruses. The hyperlink that you provide for the ad must redirect to a corporate (commercial) website or Facebook page. Hyperlinks to personal blogs, profiles, or video hosting services are forbidden.
- If accepted, your ad proposal will be displayed as a courtesy given to you. Any donation that you might want to give is strictly to help with this Website’s hosting fees (for full donation rules, read this DISCLAIMER).
- Your ad will in no way be considered as an endorsement of your business or people therein, including your services or products, or as an endorsement from you to this Website or its owner.
WHAT THE SHRINE IS OFFERING:
- An easy way to reach people that share an interest directly related to your Group B / rallying products, services, or events.
- An ad displayed on all pages of the website or specific to a single web page.
- An ad valid for a calendar year starting on January 1st and ending on December 31st and may be renewable, with both parties’ authorisation, in the first month of the year.
- The ad is free of obligation and can be requested to be modified or annulled at any time (any donation that you may have given will however not be refunded).
To propose advertising on the website or for more information, please fill out this contact form:
By clicking on “SUBMIT” you attest to having read the disclaimer. Your request can be accepted or rejected without prejudice. Please allow up to 72 hours for a reply.