FIRST, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING ARTICLES OF THIS WEBSITE’S DISCLAIMER;
- This website has been made without any prior approval or license from other parties and may contain third party sourced text/articles, videos, and pictures/images. The outside material is normally used on this website either under permission, with attribution to its respective owner (or source), or used under “fair dealing” which includes; education (general knowledge), historical preservation, and identification purposes, with no attempt made to alienate the respective copyright owners nor to provide financial gain for this website’s owner.
- Brands and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use on this website is limited to identification purposes.
- This website’s owner is not responsible for any breach of copyright pertaining to third party media (pictures or videos) hosted on other websites or online services (i.e. YouTube) that are linked or embedded in this website. This website’s owner has no relation to the operators of these sites.
- This website does not contain endorsements: the operators of any linked sites are solely responsible for the content of their sites and share no personal or direct business relation to this website’s owner.
- FULL WEBSITE DISCLAIMER AVAILABLE HERE (click).
VALID CLAIMS TO COPYRIGHT
All reasonable efforts are made by this website’s owner to prevent unauthorised use of copyrighted material. However, due to the great quantity of content found within this website, omissions are possible without express intent of infringement.
Furthermore, it is possible that some content was given by third party information contributors which may have omitted to mention proper attribution or from sources that had already copied your content without your prior consent. As such, the Shrine may not be directly responsible for any breach of copyright. However, the Shrine will still respect copyright if presented with such situations.
For the sole purpose of fair dealing, it is hoped that you will consider allowing the use of your material on this website. However, the Shrine will respect any objection to current use of copyrighted material but it is your burden to prove that you are the true legal owner. Please understand that just saying that you are the owner may or may not be proof enough (this step is to prevent attempts at damaging the website’s content with unfounded copyright attacks). As such, you may have to back it up with documents or enough factual evidence. If such evidence is satisfactorily presented, you will be presented with choices to be taken towards your copyrighted material on this website.
Please use this form to formulate any objections or concerns to the use of copyrighted material on this website (filling instructions available below the form):
- NAME: Please enter your legal FULL NAME. This is to help to identify your credentials.
- COMPANY: Please enter the name of your business (leave blank for individuals).
- EMAIL: Please enter your primary email address so I can contact you.
- WEBPAGE THAT CONTAINS THE PROPERTY: Please “copy/paste” the hyperlink from your internet browser’s address bar while on the specific webpage from my website that contains your copyrighted property. If that’s not possible then please give the page title.
- ACTION REQUESTED: Please select which action you desire for your copyrighted property between these choices; “removal” (your property will be permanently deleted from the website), “attribution” (your name or business name can be added to your property in various forms; watermark or caption (picture), author credit (article, video), “source” (link back to your website, can also be combined with attribution), “other” (please explain in comment box).
- COMMENT / PROOF OF OWNERSHIP: Just saying that you are the owner may not be enough. Examples of such proof can be presented in various forms; direct website link to your property (if your property is on a website that you own, please “copy/paste” the direct link to it. Your website must also contain enough information as to identify you (i.e. personal blog , corporate credentials, etc)), other (please explain in as much details possible your claim to copyright if no internet proof can be presented).
- CLICK “SUBMIT” WHEN FINISHED*
*By clicking on “SUBMIT” you attest to having read the disclaimer. You should get a reply within 72 hours.