FIRST, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING ARTICLES OF THIS WEBSITE’S DISCLAIMER;
- This website, including all of its content, is for private use only. Any form of duplication methods (including copy/paste or screen capture) is strictly forbidden. However, sharing hyperlinks to the site on social media is permitted as long as it is for the sole purpose of study, research, criticism or review, and it is obligatory that you publicly acknowledge the author and this website as the source.
- Special permission to use the material for any other purpose (such as commercial ventures, publications, or blogging) is possible but will be considered on a case to case basis. The owner of this website reserves the right to reject any requests at his discretion without prejudice.
- This website has been made without any prior approval or license from other parties and may contain third party sourced text/articles, videos, and pictures/images. The outside material is used on this website either under permission, with attribution to its respective owner (or source), or used under “fair dealing” which includes; education (general knowledge), historical preservation, and identification purposes, with no attempt made to alienate the respective copyright owners nor to provide financial gain for this website’s owner.
- Brands and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- FULL WEBSITE DISCLAIMER AND LEGAL NOTICES ARE AVAILABLE HERE (click).
USE OF COPYRIGHT:
Unless outside sources and/or attribution are noted at the bottom of the specific webpage that you wish to obtain content from, all texts contained within that webpage are copyrighted to the Shrine’s owner and cannot be reproduced in any way or form. You may inquire as to ask permission to use the website’s textual content by filling out the form below.
NOTE: Currently, the Rally Group B Shrine does not own copyright to many pictures or videos. However, the Shrine’s owner has many contacts to people and businesses who own vast Group B era picture and video archives. If you are a TV production or any other entity interested in legally procuring visual media pertaining to the Group B era then do use the contact form below and all possible assistance will be given.
Please use this form to formulate your request (filling instructions available below the form):
- NAME: Please enter your FULL NAME. This is to help to identify your credentials.
- COMPANY: Please enter the name of your business (leave blank for individuals).
- EMAIL: Please enter your primary email address so it is possible to contact you back.
- PAGE THAT CONTAINS THE MATERIAL: Please “copy/paste” the hyperlink from your internet browser’s address bar while on the specific webpage from this website that contains the material that you wish to use. If that’s not possible then please give the article’s title.
- DETAILS OF YOUR REQUEST: Please explain how the material will be used or add any pertinent details.
- CLICK “SUBMIT” WHEN FINISHED*
*By clicking on “SUBMIT” you attest to having read the disclaimer. You should get a reply within 72 hours.