If you wish to correct or add missing information (which is normally shown as “N/A” in the vehicle spec sheet), submit videos, pictures, stories, or write missing articles, please feel free to do so! However, please note that this website is not a “wiki” where everyone can freely edit or add information.
TO SUBMIT, PLEASE FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Any information contribution or correction must be accompanied by factual proof which may include; official documents, press releases, or detailed pictures. Hearsay is not valid enough (unless you were directly involved with Group B in some way). Information found on other websites may or may not qualify and will be considered on a case to case basis. Proof of fact may be waived under special circumstances.
- Do make sure that you have permission to submit any material that may be copyrighted. If unsure, please provide a link to the source of the material for verification purposes.
- Missing articles that you wish to write must be in a similar format / structure of the others found in the same section of the website. You must agree to release the copyright of your article to this website. However, it will be clearly attributed to your name, with the added possibility to share a link to your website or social media account. Please contact me before writing a full article.
- Personal stories or anecdotes from people that have directly experienced Group B rallies are also welcomed. This specific type of contribution is exempt of proof of fact (simply add a “.” (dot) in unnecessary fields).
- Any contribution you make is of your own free will, waiving all liability to copyright, and is without monetary recompense or reward. Any donations received, including income from ads, are used to pay the rather high website hosting fees.
- Contributions made in an unprofessional way with lots of typos, unstructured text, or written in a rude or offensive manner will be ignored.
- There is absolutely no guarantee that your submission will be accepted. If it is accepted, your contribution will be accompanied with a full attribution to your name in the “Special Thanks” section of the specific article that you helped improve or correct.
- Any written material submitted may be later modified or deleted without notice.
If you accept all of the conditions listed above then please complete the fields below:
Please note that attachments cannot be made with this form. If you have media to share then simply fill out the fields and you will receive an email response allowing you to subsequently send it. By clicking on “SUBMIT” you attest to having read the disclaimer. Please allow up to 72 hours for a reply.